Ann WhitneyElementary School
This 456 acre tract is the headquarters of the Ohlenbusch Ranch. In 1951 Earnest and Martha Ohlenbusch sold their cotton farm and cotton gin in Brooksmith, TX and purchased 1500 acres on FM 2005 in Hamilton County. The original office at the gin was kept in tact and moved to the ranch and much of the material used to build the barns was reclaimed from the Cotton Gin. This is an all native grass ranch with big rolling hills dotted with large Oak trees and brushy draws. There is a natural spring in the center of the ranch providing a constant water source. The ranch is fenced into three separate pastures leading into a large trap and working pens. The ranch also offers very good hunting for whitetail and more!
Properties marked by the NTREIS Logo are courtesy of the NTREIS Multiple Listing Service. Property listing data provided by NTREIS multiple listing service. You may not reproduce or redistribute this data, it is for viewing purposes only. This data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS. Updated: 28th May, 2023 2:41 PM (UTC)
Listing Agent: Natalie Schroeder
Listing Office: REMAX LONE STAR